Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 9321 - 9340 of 9620
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
RXRemoteAudioStream...
I have a small "dumb" client that does not use a panadapter or waterfall.  It works well for what I want to do when running on the main c...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Best
Help setting up SoftEther VPN
I'm not sure of the steps to set up SoftEther for my Mastero. I received my Mastero yesterday and love it. Then I attempted setting up So...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe Hanna
DAX stopped autoconnecting
About a week ago DAX stopped autoconnecting when I start SSDR (V 2.4.9) Instead it comes up with a dialog that allows me to select either...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
CWX panel double quote
Hi all, In working on a CWX panel for FlexLogger I was experimenting with the different characters that can be sent via CWX. So far A-Z...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2ECK
Using MRP40 to monitor CW Sending?
I'd like to use MRP40 or some other program,  to monitor my CW sending. In other words decode what I am sending. Was able to do this with...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of mdjdmi
ShuttlePro V2 for sale
I have a ShuttlePro V2 programmable input device that I used with my 5000 series radio. I don't know if it works with the 6000 series or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of joe camilli
Antenna Buttons PowerSDR
I was wondering how difficult it would to add three buttons to the main screen of PowerSDR to select ANT1 or 2 or 3? And better yet to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Coslo
Uninstall and Some settings
I've noticed that none of the flex radio stuff shows up on the REvo unstaller screen and since I've been giving advice to use Revo, I nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Coslo
fldigi com port whack a mole
When I use fldigi with SmartSDR Cat and SmartSDR,  it works FB, but with one quirk. Extra com ports have been created, and the only consi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question