Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 8301 - 8320 of 8488
Photo of M0GVZ
Audio in/out on SSB via computer.
Apologies for asking this if its been asked before but my Google skills seem to be failing me in trying to find an answer and wading thro...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Vernier
Erratic behavior in SO2DR mode?
When both pan adapters are active on different bands, 80 and 40 in this case, maestro behaves erratically. The slice on 40 meters will su...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Blackie
1750hz tone burst a bit iffy ?
the 1750hz tone burst seems a bit iffy, when pressed it seemes  to sometime be highlighted ( avtive) and often not.. theres nothing in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of W7KHZ
Smart SDR Flex radio error logs
I am looking for a way to log or read any logs that might be kept in Smart SDR to help identify why we may be getting an auto shutdown on...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
JC-4s by stockcorner and the Flexradio6300
i am thinking about using my Flexradio6300 with a JC-4s but i am not sure about if that is possible expecially as i am planning to conne...
  • Mike, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave N2OA
Transverter keying delayed
I connected a transverter to the Flex 6600 and found that the xverter gets keyed about 350ms after the radio. I’ve added delay so that c...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of johnk0tg
Operating 6600M Portable w/Writelog
I would like to use my 6600M away from home where I have my Internet access.  I tried rigging it up at home as a  test this way.I have a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim N9PUZ
Touch Screen Audible Feedback
I'm a new 6400M user. Is there any way to add an audible button click to get some feedback that you have actually pressed the softkeys on...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frans Schwartz
no ssb audio using ios app
Hi all,My name is Frans and have the ham call PA5CA.I have a question about the smart SDR IOS app. All works fine with the IOS app but on...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of W8QB
Flex-6400M with 4k monitor
I have an older MacBook Pro running Windows 10 via Apple Bootcamp that supports 4K resolution at 30HZ.  How well would this work with a F...
  • W8QB, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question