Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4541 - 4560 of 4721
Photo of Ed Erlemann
dedicated rx antanna for Flex-3000?
Hello there. It is getting time to move down to 80/160mts for DX. anyone could suggest how to connect a dedicated RX antenna to a Flex-3...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don - kx9q
APF Adjustment
I am not real familiar with the adjustment to APF in release 1.1.2.  If I set it to 0 it is like the APF is turned off.  As I increase th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dale G. Brown
smartsdr 1.1 install
How do I recycle the 6500?  I uninstalled the other versions and tried to install but it did not receive.  I uninstalled several times, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff - G4IUA
'Dropouts' on 6500
I am nit picking here but when tuning across the band I hear momentary ‘dropouts’ several seconds apart, sort of a very short duration ‘s...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Drax
CreatePanadapter method
What is the Size object required by the Radio.CreatePanadapter method?  What dimensions should it be?  The code looks like it refers to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Greg
QSK AND PREAMP
I recently made a post about the QSK.  It seems it is only a problem when the preamp is turned on for the higher bands (absolutely necess...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Change Log - an Update
Here is an update from the developers of the "community software" about adding back the "change log."   Also here is a link to the origin...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question