Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4541 - 4560 of 5581
Photo of Robert AA6UP
Flex-3000 Headphone Question
Does the headphone jack operate like most others? i.e. when headphones are plugged in, there is audio in the phones and the speaker is mu...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don - kx9q
The Flex Insider
What happened to my copy of the Flex Insider.  This is the second one I have not received.  Did my name get removed off the list and if s...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
using two screens
I now have two monitors hooked up but now have some problem with which I need help. How does one get say the flex software too be on the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
Lowly m6 in uk
Hi,I'm a lowly m6 in the UK,and I'm a member of my local club,I'm the only member that has a flex radio ,I have the 6500,could someone pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Carnett
PC versus Mac
I've been using a Mac with Parallels for past few months with Flexradio.  Works fine, I think.  Sometimes there is a little lag on the wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Walt - KZ1F
CWX internal index
The radio, in the processing of CWX sends, has a counter of characters sent that it passes back to the onCharSent event source. This appe...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Coslo
fldigi com port whack a mole
When I use fldigi with SmartSDR Cat and SmartSDR,  it works FB, but with one quirk. Extra com ports have been created, and the only consi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question