Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 3001 - 3020 of 3051
Photo of Bill-W9OL
dxing and split operation problem
I tried to operate split 2 slices slice 1 on the station slice 2 on where he said he was listening. Slice A could transmit Slice B could ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WH6HI - Pat
Small problem with Loop Status
On SmartSDR start up, the Loop A (F6500) state is not present in both the Slice flag window and the RX Pane.  It will be present after I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Drax
1.2.1 disabled +RX button bug
Sometimes now in the 1.2.1 version a new created panadapter will have a disabled +RX button on it preventing me from opening any slices o...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve - M3SXA
lost connection to radio
Never really do much chatting as normally on digi modes but thought I would set up my heil headset, (BIAS is on as its an IC headset) all...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of IZ2ODM
Switch antenna with Denkovi relay board
Hello guys, I see that my Denkovi board works properly if connected directly to USB rear of flex BUT only if bit cable is set to "band" a...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K4EAR
AGC-T when switching modes
The problem of having to "jiggle" the AGC-T when switching between modes will be fixed in what version in the timeline? Single SCU, slice...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of N4TTY
Slice/CAT Issue
I had created 3 slices, Slice A was set for DIGU with DAX Channel 1 both for transmit and receive. Slice A was talking to FLDigi. And CAT...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K1FR
SSDR Display Hanging
SSDR frequently was freezing for brief time.  NOT a Flex problem - fault in my computer. This is an update to my post of a couple of wee...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved