Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 2881 - 2900 of 3096
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Wrong frequency
I have a 6500 radio and I noticed the slice frequency is at 14,300,000 and I used the TEST button on the SmartCAT, the returned frequency...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
160M bandpass filter
On 160M this morning I noticed the bandpass filter turns off even though I am still in the 160 ham band. I am on 1.875 and if I pan th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K4EAR
AGC-T when switching modes
The problem of having to "jiggle" the AGC-T when switching between modes will be fixed in what version in the timeline? Single SCU, slice...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Greg
Fan noise
I just started to notice a ticking noise coming from my 6700. It sounds like it is coming from the fan. Like maybe a bad bearing. Some...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of WQ5C - Mike
networking bug
This is easy to recreate. Start with SSDR (1.0.0) not running, and a 6500 not connected to the network. 1. Start SSDR. 2. Plug in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Bruce B
Radio failure?
Well, I may have a failing Flex 6700. The radio worked just fine tonight at 6:00 PM when I turned off the software to go find supper. La...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ed, K0KC
Random SSDR Lockup
I frequently use my 6700 with SSDR v 1.0.0 to work JT65 and JT9 using the WSJT-X software developed by Joe Taylor and his team. The most ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem