Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Zoom feature of v2.3.9

Options
Wayne
Wayne Member ✭✭
Bit the bullet although hesitant after the 2.3.7 release I updated to 2.3.9 from 2.2.8 this morning. All went well did the reset after the upgrade. Noted s meter readings to dummy load and anrenna both before and after the upgrade and was pleased to see same readings. Discovered (not in documentation) by surprise that both the segment and band zooms are available on the M touch screen. You have to press the left side bar between the up and down arrows for db scaling for them to appear on the right side. This is a great feature addition and am very happy it was included on the actual M touch screen in stand alone mode. So far 30 minutes into operation with v2.3.9 I have not discovered any issues other than the zoom feature not being documented on how to use it on standalone ... I may have missed it but dont think so. So praise to flex for this upgrade and i am so glad i skipped the v2.3.7 which I happened to notice was removed from the list of availability in the run list after start up.

Comments

• Roger_W6VZV
    Roger_W6VZV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    My upgrade to 2.3.9 went fine.  Had no issues with 2.3.7 on my 6400M.  Really like the zoom feature.
  • Ron WD5FUN
    Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I think you have a 6400M.  The zoom feature is available as an option for one of the function keys.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yes it is available also to be assigned to a function key but i have all of those already set so it was great to access it from the touchscreen as well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.