Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

YouTube Video of a few Basic Controls for the FLEX 6600M and 6400M

Options
Tommy Teague
Tommy Teague Member
edited March 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8nk7K3gjGo
Just A few of the Basic Controls of the FLEX 6600M. at my KN4JX QTH

http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/fl...

Comments

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks Tommy.  Very Good video.  Will put it in my flex folder.  Have a 6400M coming soon I hope.  My FIRST Flex.  I have a Icom 7300 and a KW 590S that I am using at present.  
  • Tommy Teague
    Tommy Teague Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I liked my IC-7300 too.  You will like the larger screen and using SmartSDR...
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks Tommy, nice job. I learned something from your video. Did not realize that you can bring a slice back to center by touching the screen and then plus.  I always hit the arrow at the edge of screen like on SSDR, but it can be a challenge to **** finger.

Rich
    kd0zv

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I have never had a flex radio.  My 6400M will be in hopefully in 3 weeks or so.  This video helps a new to flex person like me because a picture is worth 1000 words.  I have read about 3/4 of the manual so far a few times and some of it is way above my head so to speak.  
    John
  • Jeff W7NEE
    Jeff W7NEE Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the demo! Very informative!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.