Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Yet Another way to crash SmartSDR 0.13.10

Options
Robert -- N5IKD
Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in
1. Open Software 2. + New Panadapter 3. +RX new receiver sllice on new Panadapter 4. Band > 2M 5. (Problem 1) Clicking on 144.2 > at right does not go to slice. 6. (Problem 2) Closing second Panadapter crashes SmartSDR -- and maybe the Flex 6700 since it does not show up in the radio setup screen for a few minutes.
Tagged:

Comments

• K2CM
    K2CM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I can duplicate that issue here too. t appears that 2 meters is the culprit. After trying several times to get two meters to show in the 2nd slice, my Windows 8 system would not run PowerSdr at all. The "pick me" screen would not come up at all. Had to reboot the F6700 as well as the computer. I can't determine the exact sequence....just that it is related to 2 meters.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is a previously reported issue and we have a defect report listed for it. Thnaks for reporting it.