Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Yaesu microphone with 6400

Mark Chamberlain
Mark Chamberlain Member ✭✭
Hi All Is the flex 6400 compatable with the Yaesu MD-200 desk mic using the appropriate adapter cable? 2nd Are Yeasu 8 pin microphones compatable with the foster adapter cable flex sell

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

I used a Yaesu 8 pin MD100 with a yaesu 8pin to modular adapter with the flex 3000 and it works fine.

I believe the MD200 Yaesu 8 pin is the same as the MD100 so it should work fine it just wont to the up/down functions for the MD100.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    Mark,

The answers are should be (haven't tried one, but I do not know why it wouldn't work) and if the 8-pin connector is the 8-pin round Foster connector, the answer is yes.
  • trying to connect my M-90D to 6400
    I have the ACC-8P-TRS adapter have it connected to my mic will not tx
    is there a specific setting to use
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Paul

Did you try the settings I gave you on the phone today?

73 Dave wo2x

• W9MO
    W9MO Member ✭✭

Please post the settings to use the MD-90D microphone to the Flex 6400. I have the ADD-8P-TRS adapter and does not work.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.