Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Yaesu FL-2100B

warren tobin
warren tobin Member ✭✭
I would like the wiring to mate the FL-2100 to my Flex 6300.

Answers

• Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I used an FL-2100B briefly with my Flex 6500, The main issue is the keying circuit for the FL-2100B. These older amplifiers have voltages on the relay plug NOT designed for modern transceivers like the 6300.  I used a miniature 12v relay where the coil was driven by my 6500 (open collector) and the relay contacts were connected to the FL-2100B. No QSK but the Flex is protected.
  • Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I did use a FL2100b before I got the SPE 1.3, but I used an ameritron ARB704 between the flex and the amp to protect the flex.

http://www.ameritron.com/Product.php?productid=ARB-704

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.