Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WWV is at 15.000. It is aggravating as I use WWV and need it to remember 10.000.. Help !

FISHULA X
FISHULA X Member ✭✭
Hello. I have a 6300.Under band tab, I go to WWV ,but it's on 15.000. I would like it to come up on 10.000 because I hear it better. Question, how can I make it stay and remember  10.000 ?  I enter it in manually with keyboard and when I hit enter it stays however, when I change bands and go back, it reverts back to 15.000????. It is aggravating me as I use WWV and need it to remember 10.000.. Help Please!!! any ideas.?

Answers

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    My 6300 remembers........

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Get FRStack... It will let you create a memory with WWV at 10.000 MHz. Then it is just a simple mouse click to tune to WWV at 10 MHz. It is what I use and it works VERY nicely.

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I UNDERSTAND NOW...... Just goto 30 on the band select,   not WWV at it comes up on 10.000
    Hope that helps
  • FISHULA X
    FISHULA X Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
     Thank you gentlemen. I did the 30 meter thing and it works. I just don't know why that I can't double click on WWV and it would be nice if it selected all the freq choices with each click. Like the 5000 use to do. REMEMBER????  Thank you,  I'm happy now but it would be nice if I could at least go into the menu and set WWV for the one I want when I click on the WWV tab, Anyone else agree????

• Ned K1NJ
    Ned K1NJ Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
      Yes.  And with each click it would be nice to have it  cycle through each
    WWV frequency and CHU as well.  It's nice to have assurance that you
    are where you think you are.  I have Rb and GPS standards, but want
    verification of performance.
        Thanks for asking about this.
                         Ned,  K1NJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.