Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

wtb flex 3000 UK only

elan
elan Member
edited February 2018 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
wtb flex 3000 in good condition U.K only please 
thank you 
vy 73 elan g0uut

Answers

• Oxford English
    Oxford English Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    There is one on Ham Radio Deals now

Tim
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    Tim 
    do you mean W&S
  • g4jnw
    g4jnw Member
    edited June 2016
    its my advert on radio ham deals, the ad reads: Flex 3000 built in ATU 100w HF + 6mtrs complete with firewire card, in nice condition.
    £750 or would accept a HF tx/rx with built in atu plus £300

Due to personal circumstances i have to sell or I would keep but do need a minimum of £300 plus a HF TX/RX

I also have a desktop computer which is set up with the firewire card in and software etc etc but would have to ask £900 complete.

Collect only from Anthorn CA7 5AW (North Cumbria) Email with details of swap if you are interested.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.