So let me tell you a story about my WSJT-X problem. I had just got my 6500 back from Flex after issues with the CPU cooling fan and was getting things setup for JT65, I run the dev builds and have been working flawlessly. I was transmitting fine but no rcv on my RX1 A slice, made a few tweaks and was working then I noticed that DAX was not checked and so I clicked it and my XMIT was still working then I lost RX/decodes. So played around with different RX's and slices no joy. I recompiled to the latest version and still now RX was being passed, I tested other software packages and it was fine with them. So on a whim I said "lets try the stable release version 1.6.x and guess what decodes are working. Have not tried a new recompiled version of 1.7. When I launch it I get errors so for now I'll stick with 1.6. I suspect something got corrupted in the WSJT-X .ini file. Weekend is coming up so I'll mess with then. Thanks for listening. Also still happy with my Flex.