Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT-X WSPR settings working WA0RCX

JerryW
JerryW Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in New Ideas

I have finished connecting my Flex 6300 up with WJTX-X v1.70 application in WSPR mode. Dudley and Bill (G4WJS) helped making it work since I had trouble with the Receive and Transmit Hopping feature switching to LSB. All bands use USB for WSPR operation. Below is a photo (busy) but is a full description of my working WSPR mode. 73s, Jerry WA0RCX

Comments

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Nice.  That pretty much covers it in one picture.

73 mike va3mw

• Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Jerry, 
    I've looked for you on the WSPRnet and have not seeing you there yet...
    Band conditions on 20 seems pretty slim today: mostly European stations.
    I had to call my buddy KF2T in Nevada to get it setup.
    running less than 2 Watts to a Flex-6700 into a Hy-Gain 18HT vertical in IOTA NA-138 Amelia
  • JerryW
    JerryW Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Ernest, should show up soon on 20. I was mostly testing on 30m this morning and xmiting a tune only signal on other bands for more testing. I will look for your call on WSPRnet ok.
  • JerryW
    JerryW Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    DARN, the text in my post here should have read "All bands use DIGU for WSPR operation," not USB.  Sorry. I don't think there is a way to edit original posts or is there?
  • Mike W9OJ
    Mike W9OJ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I want to hope on RX.

73 de Mike W9OJ
  • JerryW
    JerryW Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Mike, just un-check the "Enable Tx" box but leave the "band hopping" box checked.

Yah, fixed the spelling on the photo too hi hi 

• Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'll be back tomorrow...Jerry
    I need to attend a meeting this evening... 73
  • Jim W3IPO
    Jim W3IPO Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Jerry, An excellent way to explain how to get through the multiple menus.  Thanks for taking the effort to do that.
  • LarryF
    LarryF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Great Job Jerry!!  Could not ask for a better way to explain how it is done.  Hope to see you in my log.

Larry
    ke2yc
  • JerryW
    JerryW Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Didn't see you (W4EG) over the last 24 hours, sorry.

Jerry

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.