Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

wsjt-x logging to HRD via JTAlert

DL Eddy
DL Eddy Member
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Using WSJT-x and JTAlert with HRD on Flex 6400. Had JTAlert auto-log QSOs to HRD Logbook. Install Slicemaster 6000, which now allows HRD to track Slice frequency (Good), but logging via JTAlert no longer occurs. Any info on what I have missed or mis-configured?

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I set mine up the same way using Slice Master, eliminating the HRD middleman for logging.

You can use UDP send from WSJT-X directly to HRD log.

In WSJT-X settings / Reporting, click the box for "enable broadcast for ADIF broadcast:  Make sure the port numbers are the same for both:

In HRD Log, go to tools/QSO Forwarding and click the box to receive UDP broadcasts from WSJT-X.  Select which log database to use.    Make sure the port numbers are the same for both:

Alan
    WA9WUD
  • DL Eddy
    DL Eddy Member
    edited January 2020
    Thanks  Alan, sounds like the best way forward, 73
    Don AA5DE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.