Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT-X and JTAlert and DXLab logging

Michael Reid
Michael Reid Member ✭✭
Flex6500 and latest versions of Win10, SmartSDR, WSJT-X, JTAlert, DXLab Keeper for logging.
Flex + WSJT-X (with TCP port via localhost:5002) + DXLab works perfectly. 
Problem arises when adding JTAlert to automate logging into DXLab Keeper.  JTAlert requires a UDP Server:127.0.0.1 with port #:2237, but entering this is not compatible with Flex control by the TCP localhost port.  Is there a work-around or do I have to change the Flex control to a UDP port and discontinue the better and more efficient TCP port?
Thanks for any advice...
Mike, K6DRY

Answers

• Jim Brown, K5JAZ
    Jim Brown, K5JAZ Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I run a similar setup as yours. My 6500, and computer running SSDR, WSJT-X, and DXLabs are connected by Ethernet to a switch. Configure DXLabs Commander to control the Flex. Configure WSJT-X to use Commander. Configure JTAlert to log to DXKeeper. It all works together nicely. Contact me off-list if you need additional help. Regards, Jim K5JAZ
  • mlstutler
    mlstutler Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I suspect you may have a port conflict.   Mine is set to port 5200 and works well.   see below:

• Michael Reid
    Michael Reid Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Thanks Mike (W8MLS) and Jim (K5JAZ)...problem solved...the key was to couple WSJT-X and Flex through DXLab Commander...system now works perfectly...Mike, K6DRY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.