Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT Mac

Michael Coslo
Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
I have my WSJT-X setup running on my 6300, using DogPark SDR, XDAX, and XCAT now, and I am very pleased with the Results running on my iMac. Smooth as silk - connects to the radio better than my Windows setup.
Here's a screen grab of it running:

Comments

• Doug - W3UB
    Doug - W3UB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Yep, that is what I do and it works well. You can also use JTBridge if you want.
    Doug
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Michael, my exact sentiments. SSDR on Windows is good but dogparkSDR is much better. The setup is quick and fast. Enjoy it everyday. Nice setup.
  • Maurice PC9T
    Maurice PC9T Member
    edited March 2020
    I had WSJT working on my MACbook, and now it doesn't start anymore.

I did several times remove the program reinstall it but it doesn't work anymore.

the only thing appears is the WSJT icon in the dock, but no program starts.

JT-DX works on the Mac but no WSJT.

Does anyone had the same problem and can help me with the solution then i'am glad to hear it, so that WSJT is working again.

• K3DCW
    K3DCW Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I presume you're running Catalina?  Apparently, v2.1.0 doesn't work with Catalina: like you, it crashes on my system too. Supposedly the problem has been identified as an issue with a Qt library, but it won't be fixed until the next WJST-X release.
  • Maurice PC9T
    Maurice PC9T Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes I run Catalina, so till then I must run JT DX?

So next time I won't be to fast with updating OS :-(.

But now just only waiting with new release WSJT.

Tnx for reply.
  • Keith Mitchell
    Keith Mitchell Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Is Wjst-x still not working on Catalina?

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    wsjtx is now working with Catalina

The hard part is properly doing sysctl file update with catalina.

i have not done it,  but my friend K3RH has it working
    and
    had to contact  G4IDB who manages mac versions
    to get proper sysctl file....

https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/search?p=relevance,,catalina+wsjtx,20,2,20,0

Paul K3SF

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    The necessary file and instructions are in the WSJT-X dmg file. Readme has details.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    WSJT works fine . . . Im just learning Mac from Windozzeee and It took me about an hour to set it up with those commands that needed to be put in

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.