Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT, FT8, stations not showing up in Band Activity window, How to fix

David Sturm
David Sturm Member ✭✭
Hello all, I looked at the other answers and none has worked for me.
I will be including a photo of a screen shot. My DAX is on channel 1, I have stopped and started DAX and still the same. Annoying to say the least.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thx
David
WB4OZM/HC5DX

Answers

• Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Which version of WSJT are you running?
  • N8AUM
    N8AUM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Has it ever worked? Can you decode any other modes, try WSPR. Is your clock set correctly? Current version is 2.2.0
    Good luck  Vidas
  • Pat Hamp
    Pat Hamp Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I had to reinstall WSJT once because of an odd problem like this. Also if you use Slicemaster, you need to let it load all of its connections first, before activating WSJT. Also double check your receive level and make sure the gain structure is not off and distorting the decoding. Good luck!

Pat
  • DV
    DV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I had this happen, and then I downloaded and installed the latest version of WSJT-X and that solved the problem.
  • David Sturm
    David Sturm Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    The lastest
  • David Sturm
    David Sturm Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hola , Yes, when I first installed the program it worked like a charm.  I have the current version.
  • David Sturm
    David Sturm Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I'll try and remove the program and re-install it. My NetTime clock is working too.'

Maybe there is a setting in the program that I may have un clicked?
  • tod_WE5TR
    tod_WE5TR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    are you seeing signals in the waterfall? 
    Can you post an image of your radio and audio settings? 
  • Pat Hamp
    Pat Hamp Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Nice thing about Slicemaster is it takes care of the settings in WSJT by itself. Also are you running any other programs that might interfere with WSJT?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.