Writelog, what settings do I use to get the 6700 to transmit

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Since the 6700 arrived I have been having fun using RTTY in a couple of recent contests. But I have been using N1MM logger+, and yes it works well.
But I would like to try Writelog and see what difference there is between the two programs.

I am to the point where the 6700 will go into transmit, (ie red LED on) but DAX is not showing an audio output
I have Slice A, dax audio 1 on receive and transmit and yes I am receiving RTTY signals perfectly. So it is the transmit side settings I need to get the DAX audio to the 6700. I am using MMTTY in Writelog and it is set up with the tx ports as none.
Ideas please.
Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN

ps: PRAISE the help I have been getting on this reflector has been marvellous, such as the RFI info,and other advice, everything is now working very well.  Thanks all
Photo of Ross Biggar

Ross Biggar

• 123 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of WA6FXT Mike

WA6FXT Mike

• 207 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes

Ross,

Did you enable the DAX button in the audio control panel (Right side of screen, near the MIC audio setting)?

73's de Mike wa6fxt

Photo of Ross Biggar

Ross Biggar

• 123 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
A good thought Mike but yes, as I operate RTTY or ROS about 95% of my time, so I need the DAX  "button" to be on.
So there must be something else stopping the DAX tx audio getting through.
Thanks
Ross
Photo of Ross Biggar

Ross Biggar

• 123 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I should add that all other RTTY programs such as FLdigi, N1MM work fine, its just Wrtelog I am having a major problem with.
Ross
ZL1WN