Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Worthless flex 5000 (fully loaded) up for grabs

2»

Comments

• Bradley Feldman
    edited December 2018
    Geez, all that praise about the 6000's -- I had to stir the **** a little.....
  • Charlie
    Charlie Member ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Why? Just makes you look silly.
  • Bradley Feldman
    edited September 2014
    Jon -- thanks for the realistic market value.   I'm not attacking Flex.  Just stirring the **** a little for the 5000.   I really love my 5000, but really would like to upgrade to a 6700 without having to go outside Flex and paying the full price, when I have a perfectly good trade.
  • Bradley Feldman
    edited September 2014
    Nah, look at all the posts.   Look at what it brought out of the woodwork!

It was a fun discussion and it might actually get Flex to think about it, even a little bit.   I'll bet I could build a financial model that would prove it to be a win-win for them.

If you don't ask, you don't get.....but you have to be brave enough to ask. 

Gerald?   Gerald?
  • Bradley Feldman
    edited September 2014
    Ha ha Jon, you took the bait.    What's wrong with having a 7 call?
  • Bradley Feldman
    edited September 2014
    Jon: Do you really need two radios?   Why not donate your 5000 and set the example for us all...
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hi Steve, I agree with you 100%, but one person's trolling is another's firmly expressed view. Too may sysops have their forums so sanitised that they are boring. OTOH, the OP is a Troll.
  • Bradley Feldman
    edited October 2014
    Steve:

Get a life or get back on the radio.   You're a lid.

• James Whiteway
    edited October 2019
    I'm good on QRZ. Send it to me. I will even pay shipping once it arrives.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015

I'll make you an offer - -  200 dollars is better than selling it for scrap metal!

Although, I sold my F1k, F1.5K F3K & F5K -- Now I could use a F5K for nostalgia sake.

• Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2015

BF not only looks silly but ****...

Why is this thread still open.   I have seeing better threat than this and it was close after several comments.

Tim.... where are you... is almost 11AM PDST....

• Bradley Feldman
    edited October 2014
    Ernest:   **** is as **** does, you ingrate.
  • Chris Tucker
    Chris Tucker Member ✭✭

Flex 5000's are easy to sell, they go pretty quick. Why not just sell it, and buy a new Flex ?

This discussion has been closed.