Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Woodboxradio encoder and Flex 6700

Tom
Tom Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have an opportunity to buy a Woodboxradio external encoder and use it with my Flex 6700.
Can someone confirm that this encoder works well with Flex 6700?

Tom, SP7WT

Answers

• donato cardarelli
    edited August 2017
    If you mean the tmate be careful

The tmare basic cannot be used with smartsdr and flex signature: it needs a specific woodbox software and there is only the version for powersdr. Iv3vig told me that it will no more supported for signature

The tmate2 works only with n4py pegasus software which could be usd in parallel with smartsdr as another client

I have the tmate baic and Iliked it so much with flex5000 but now I cannot use anymore
  • PE3DON
    PE3DON Member
    edited February 2017
    On the matter of Tmate2.

I connected it and it works.

My present configuration SmartSDR 1.7.30.

I connect it through readily configured Com6 with SmartSDR cat. connect to ´power SDR´.

Start application Tmate2CatConsule program for the TMate2.
    Tmate2 is recognized by the Windows7  when connected to one of the USB ports of the computer.

And no interference so far seen with parellel connected FlexControl.

PE3DON
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I know this is an old post but Don, is Tmate 2 working 100% ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.