Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

wireless headphones for flex 6400M.

KB4OIF
KB4OIF Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
OK.  Is there a wireless headphone that can be paired with the 6400M. I her folks talking about it but have not been able to find info.

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

You can purchase a Bluetooth device which plugs into the audio output with a 1/8" trs plug and when you turn it on it will pair with your choice of wireless bluetooh headphones and transmit the audio to your headset. May not be interference free when you transmit especially if you use high power so beware and try it with your headset away from your ears till you know there is no interference.

I have one I purchased for $10 on ebay and used with my sony Bluetooth headset when I had the Icom 7300 and it worked fine without interference either but I was only running 100 watts then.

YMMV.

• K1ESE
    K1ESE Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    My experience is that Bluetooth has too much latency for use with CW.
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I use a Jabra on my flex's works well. Hooks up where your hand mike does.

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I looked on the Jobra site, I don't see that thing, what is it?  I gather it pairs with your headset? Got a model number???
    Have you tried with amp on and CW??
    Thanks
    Peter
  • FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Model 9350  KT9D makes these up if you wont more info he is OK on QRZ

They work fine with amp and cw.
  • joe camilli
    joe camilli Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Try a pair of low-latency headphones and transmitter these are mainly used by people who want to broadcast audio and watch video that should work really well with CW.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.