Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WinForms test app.

2»

Comments

• James Whiteway
    edited January 2016
    Great news Vern. I sometimes forget about iconic.zip. If all else fails, there is always a copy of it in the Smart SDR install folder that you can copy and paste into your project folder to reference in your projects. Just remember, COPY & PASTE. Don't delete it from SSDR's install folder or SSDR won't run!
    James
    WD5GWY
  • Vern
    Vern Member
    edited January 2016
    James: Good day! The iconic.zip will not install. I note that "References, Properties has a listing "C:UsersVernDesktopJames 01 WorkingCSharpFlexExampleFLEXLIB library for James Example jan-18-16ionic.zip.dll". Note the title 'ionic.zip.dll?
    That differs from additional info in "ionic.zip 'Reference Proprities'" that says the (name) & identity is 'ionic.zip'. 
    In Solution Explorer I right click the program name and click on Add Reference. Then click on iconic.zip.dll. It installs in 
    'WorkingCSharpFlexExample, References'. Good or bad?
    Vern
  • James Whiteway
    edited February 2016
    Sorry I missed this post Vern. You did right adding the ionic dll. I apologize for not responding sooner. James

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.