Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows Time Sync with GPS PPS

joe camilli
joe camilli Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
What Windows time sync client that supports GPS PPS are folks using?

Joe N7QPP

Answers

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    BKTTimeSync supports it.
    http://www.maniaradio.it/en/bkttimesync.html

Note that you cannot use the FLex GPSDO for time sync. Has to be a USB GPS or similar.

Ria

• joe camilli
    joe camilli Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    BKTTimeSync  looking at it. Where do you see it uses PPS?
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    My mistake. I don't really see it having that. 
  • Enrique Iglesias
    edited September 2018
    Unfortunately I have found that synchronizing a Windows computer with a GPS with PPS signal doesn't work well. Even with specialized software. for any printer issues you can visit the epson printer error code 0x97   and get the experts advice
  • roger na4rr
    roger na4rr Member
    edited October 2018
    I had a heck of a time running ft8 on my icom7100.  It was working until I went to a rear grid POTA.  Then nothing.  Not until I got home did I figure out that it was the time problem.  I ran the BktTimeSync program  and FT8 came alive.   Working DX with 100watts and little Tarheel on the RV. I need to get back to EM61 before the end of the year.

roger
    na4rr
  • Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    These a*holes are getting really persistent!
  • Berry Smith
    Berry Smith Member
    edited May 2019

The common reasons for happening this Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 includes due to an internal hardware issue, which occurs due to motherboard fails, when the printer stops printing, jammed paper damaged system files, corrupt files, and missing files, etc.
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I have been using a program called NMEATime 2 Sync by VisualGPS.

http://visualgps.net/#nmeatime2-content

I have an external BG7TBL GPSDO and have the RS-232 output running over to one of my computer USB ports.  (The GPSDO also feeds my 6600 at the same time via the sma connector)  NMEATime runs in the background and has kept my computer time synced 24/7 without internet allowing me to run WSJT-x without issue for over two years now!  On WSJT-x i'm always within  a DT of .1 -.3 sec with most stations.  I've also used it portable. 

Cal/N3CAL 

• Burch - K4QXX
    Burch - K4QXX Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I use the same software and GPSDO.  In fact, I think it was a post you made a year or so ago that got me to purchase this setup.  It works very well.
  • Suchi Abram
    Suchi Abram Member
    edited June 2019

The Canon printer error code 5b02 indicates that you have a complete ink tank. Error codes and messages are one of the issues with Canon printers. There are different types of these error codes and messages such as error code 5b02, 5800, 5B00, 5200 and many more.
  • Alice Bolt
    Alice Bolt Member
    edited September 2019

Users will generally come across this error when they are trying to update their Windows 10 in HP devices.  As most of the users come under the grip of this problem, it is advised well in advance to fix Windows update error 0x80248007 in HP device

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.