Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows 7 Smartlink login

Erich Grauke
Erich Grauke Member
edited August 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I'm trying to log into Smartlink using the 3.0.19 software on a laptop running Windows 7.  I have a Smartlink account created through my Google account.  

When logging into Smartlink on this WIn 7 laptop, after entering my Google username and Password, I get a blank screen and notepad launches with the word OK in it.  The login works fine on my WIndows 10 machine. 

Any ideas on what I can do to get this to work?

Comments

• JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    If your Windows 7 system is running Internet Explorer 10 or earlier, you will need to upgrade to IE11.
  • Erich Grauke
    Erich Grauke Member
    edited June 2019
    It is running IE11
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Can you repeat this after a cold hard reboot of radio AND computer? I have a suspicion but it is usually a good practice to see if something unusual continues after restarting everything from a cold power off condition. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Erich Grauke
    Erich Grauke Member
    edited June 2019
    I tried that and I am still getting blank screen when trying to log in using my Google account
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Suggest opening a help ticket. Main Flex website under support. Log in there and make a request. 73 Steve K9ZW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.