Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

windows 10 update & Dax

Options
W2ECK
W2ECK Member ✭✭
After the latest round of win 10 updates (1903) within the last week, I noticed that WSJTX was not working and looked thru some old posts in the Community to find a solution. I saw that some folks had to change the settings in Windows sound back. So in the Win 10 Sound Control Panel I  changed the DAX Audio and TX settings fm 24bit 2 channel 24,000 hz back to 2 channel, 24 bit, 192,000 hz on the Playback  & Recording  side. That cured the RX/Decoding side of things.  but was getting no power out, so changed back and Tx worked. I do notice that the Tx spike in the Spectrum scope is smaller then I am accustomed to before the Win 10 update.

So I guess what I am asking or trying to confirm is what are the proper levels/settings for DAX on both the Playback and Recording  side of the Windows Sound Control Panel for DAX audio, TX and IQ ?

tnx & 73 Paul w2eck

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.