Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Why no 2200 meter or 630 meter band on the band buttons on the 6400M.

Rick  WN2C
Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
These two band buttons are missing. They may be there when running SSDR from the computer but I am not. Love the radio. I think it sounds better on receive than the 6300.

Answers

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    No band buttons for those bands but there is low level 630M and 2200M available at the Transverter Port.  You'll need to find a 1 or 5 watt amplifier.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2018
    This was done because there is limited "real estate" to add the button labels and there is not  2 buttons available for the 6700 because it has 2m.

However, I wrote this up as a program change request (#5993) to see if there is something that can be done.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.