Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

White line on right side of display on 6400M

Rick  WN2C
Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
I still have the white line on the right side of the display on my 6400M and found this thread...

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/white-line-on-right-side-of-panadapter?topic-reply-...

I was wondering how many others have or still have this problem?
I have noticed something with it and that is when the slice button is activated on the screen the line goes away and stays gone. Turn off the slice button and it comes back.
Since the above thread is four months old I was wondering if the Flex Team has made any progress on this issue? Not sure if this also affected any 6600M owners, Maybe they can chime in too.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2019
    Hi Rick

Yes, we are aware of it.  It is truly cosmetic and it will get addressed as time permits.

Mike
  • N4QM
    N4QM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I have it too, but since it is off the main part of the screen I always just thought of it as a minor distraction, and not annoying at all. 73, de N4QM
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Rich I wish you hadnt posted that cause I hadnt ever noticed it before but now ill see it and have to deal with it all the time till I finally die or sell it :-(
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well what I noticed is when the display is showing a lot of spectrum the line is not there. I mean a lot of spectrum as in 1 Mhz or more. I wonder if this has something to do with it?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.