Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

While in Transverter panadapter (DEMI 2 m), Opening second HF panadapter Causes DEMI pan to switch

Charlie
Charlie Member
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
While operating my 6500 in transverter mode using a DEMI transverter on two meters, if i open an additional panadapter in any HF band the antenna on the transverter pan automatically changes to match thr HF pan. If i change the antennas on the trasverter pan back to the transverter antennas, it changes the HF pan also. It does this regardless of the platform (maestro, pc, or ios) or operating system version. I woud like to monitor the local repeater while participating in various HF nets, but so far have not been able to do this. Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    The 6300 and 6500 only have one receiver so you can only use the transverter or the HF but not both at the same time. It is working as designed. The 6700 from what I understand would let you do what you want. There is a way to do it with the 6500 but you don't use the transverter antenna making it a little more complicated.
  • Charlie
    Charlie Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks for the answer. That makes perfect sense
  • EA4AYW
    EA4AYW Member
    edited October 2016
    and then as you can do if the antenna is not used transverter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.