Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Which Heil Proset adapter cord will I need to connect to the Maestro?

Robert Scott Ireland
edited May 2019 in Maestro
Which Heil Proset adapter cord will I need to connect to the Maestro?

Answers

• dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    • Microphone 1: Pseudo-balanced 8-pin RJ-45, dynamic or electret compatible (Same “Yaesu type” pinout as FLEX-1500 and FLEX-3000)
    • Microphone 2: Pseudo-balanced ⅛” (3.5mm) TRS, dynamic or electret compatible
    • Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms Nominal (200-10kΩ)
    • Headphone: Stereo headphone jack, 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS
    • Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm at 25 mW, 32 Ohms at 13 mW with THD+N: 0.02%
    Can't find any additional information on it
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
  • Robert Scott Ireland
    edited April 2019
    Thanks.

So, for the Proset 6 and Proset Elite is seems that the correct adapter is the AD-1-YM.
  • Robert Scott Ireland
    edited October 2015
    Thanks Tim, I had just come to the same answer using the Heil website.
  • Robert Scott Ireland
    edited March 2017
    Tim, to answer your emailed question (although I don't see it here, wierd) - I am using the Heil Proset 6 with my Flex 6300 (purchased from FlexRadio when I bought my 6300).
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Yes, that is correct.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    I removed it once I saw the headset reference.
  • Mal
    Mal Member
    edited December 2016
    Why can't you just plug the pro set 6 into the 1/8" Jacks?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.