Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where is the complete, up to date, PowerSDR user's manual for my new Flex-3000?

Harold Rosee
Harold Rosee Member ✭✭
edited June 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello, I am a new user of a brand new Flex-3000! The more I play with this radio the more impressed I am. My problem is that I can't seem to find a current manual for the software. I was playing with the ANF and could not get it as I wanted and then saw the TNF buttons. I looked for the description of what the TNF buttons do and could not find it in what I believe to be the current manual. I did search several forums and on eHam I found some documentation on the Beta release from back in 2011 that released these new controls. I even found a link on eHam to a video on the FlexRadio site that was great. What a cool feature. It's like Christmas all over again! I can't believe how well it works. I also can't believe it's not in the manual so I must not have the current one since this feature was release over 2 years ago. Can someone point me to the current manual? If such a document does not exist then what is the best way for a new user like myself catch up on all these cool features? I want to know what other "goodies" I have not discovered. I can discover them as I did the TNF feature but just want to see if there is another way. The latest document I can find appears to be for 2.0. I guess I could get the release notes for all releases since then to see what's been added but I would need a list of all the releases. Thanks in advance for any information. Harold W5ZZT

Answers

• James Nelson
    James Nelson Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Yes correct Harold, adding the release notes to the last Major manual release of Vers 2.X.X is way to go. All releases would be listed in the Psdr downloads with the release notes if you do a search there.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.