Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where is the USB cable menu on 6300

Options
Delbert McCord
Delbert McCord Member ✭✭
I have purchased a USB cable that I was told with work with my Flex 6300 (Null cable) but for the life of me I can not find the menu. I have not plugged in the USB cable yet. From the Manual I think I should find it in the Settings menu and there should be a USB menu but there is not. I know with computers sometimes it is bad to plug in a USB cable until the drivers are available for it.

Does the menu appear after a USB cable is plugged in? 

Answers

• Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Is your cable a genuine FTDI chipset cable? If so, it will work as soon as you plug it into your 6300. You should then see it in the 'Settings' menu.
  • Delbert McCord
    Delbert McCord Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yes it is and no I have not plugged it in yet. I was hoping this was the case but did not want to get the cart ahead of the horse. Thank You!
  • Joe  N9VX
    Joe N9VX Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    What is the cable used for?

Joe  N9VX
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Plug the cable in. The menu will then be visible.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.