Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where is the tuning step size on my 6400M, I want 1 hz tuning

Options
K2CM
K2CM Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Can't find the tuning step size to change tuning to 1 hz

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    right side, just above the bandwidth buttons
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I assume you want to change the step from the 6400M front panel.  The step buttons (A and B) are betwween the A and B VFO knobs and slightly above them.  If you want to change the A slice tuning step, repeatedly press the A step button until 1 Hz appears on the screen. 
  • N2TU
    N2TU Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Like Neil said!.....
  • K2CM
    K2CM Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Ooooooooohhh!  There it is!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.