Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

where is the menu bar?

Tom NA
Tom NA Member
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
there is no menu bar across the top of the screen. Is the menu bar a hide/unhide option where I click somewhere to make it visable.

Answers

• Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    You may want to be more specific. Radio? Software? PC local? PC remote? Other?
  • Tom NA
    Tom NA Member
    edited October 2018
    The menu bar I refer to is on the smart SDR software window
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Tom I think what you are looking for is in the upper corners of your screen. Both upper corners have drop down info
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Tom, do you have two Monitors? Sometimes a program gets caught between monitors.
  • Steve - G8KNC
    Steve - G8KNC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Do you mean these (top left)?

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Yes, settings is one I use the most.
  • Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    They may be off the top of your monitor due to your screen resolution or size. Click the normal Windows Sizing "square" icon on the top right of the menu and see if it makes the Flex program window adjustable so you can size it on the screen. If you can't see that part of the screen right click on a blank area of your Desktop and select screen settings. Fool around there to re-size your screen or resolution.
  • Jim K4JAF
    Jim K4JAF Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Make sure the size of text and apps is set for 100 percent on the display.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.