Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where is the flexlib.h header file in the file FlexLib_API.zip?

kr4k
kr4k Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Am looking for the header file (FlexLib.h) associated with FlexLib delivered with SmartSDR 1.3.8. Am trying to work with FlexLib methods directly via MATLAB using the loadlibrary() function.

Answers

• James Whiteway
    edited December 2014
    I might be wrong (more often than not) but, since Flexlib is written in C#, I don't think there is a header file. I don't recall seeing one. And I had no issues compiling the files in the zip file into dll's.
  • kr4k
    kr4k Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Oh, good point. Forgot about C# methods. Will make this more interesting.
  • James Whiteway
    edited December 2014
    I Googled header files for C# after I posted my previous response, and for a change, I was correct with my answer! I'm not familiar with MATLAB, so no idea how much problems you may encounter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.