Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

When I connect to the 6500 from my Laptop no rx audio on pc from power sdr?

Options
Doug Evans
Doug Evans Member ✭✭
edited March 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
When I connect to the 6500 from my Laptop I can tx from the laptop headset mike, but can not hear rx audio. The PC Audio button is on. The headset is the default audio device. I can hear other audio (utube etc.) through the headset. Smart SDR v2.1.32. Win 10 pro.

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options

Makes sure that the SmartSDR icon is showing in the volume mixer. And make sure it is not muted with the red circle.

• Doug Evans
    Doug Evans Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Options
    WOW, that's a new one. It worked! Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.