Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

what is this and how can I fix

Len
Len Member
edited October 2016 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
imageimageimageimageimage

Answers

• James Whiteway
    edited July 2015
    Without more info, it looks like an rtty signal to me. And next to it, is someone tuning up.
    So, what exactly is the issue?
    james
    WD5GWY

• Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    Looks to me that the left signal is a PSK and the one on the right is RTTY.
    As the signal shifts, one side will be high and other low, and  vice versa.
    To copy that you need a rtty decoding program.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    It looks like you have selected a non-standard filter by dragging the edge of the filter.

Try selecting one of the standard filters. 
  • Len
    Len Member
    edited July 2015
    Thanks Robert   I ha tried yet but am pretty sure that is what it is

Len

• Len
    Len Member
    edited July 2015
    I was listening to the ritty but the lione was supposed to be next to the filter width 

not someone tuning up       thanks for you help   see last post at the bottom here

Len

• Len
    Len Member
    edited July 2015
    I got the filter and the line out of wack    but that is a ritty signal  the  last fellow answered me   thanks for your help though

Len

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.