Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What is the procedure to calibrate the frequency of a 6600M running 2.2.8?

James Charlton
James Charlton Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I discovered that my brand new 6600M is slightly off frequency.  Other posts to this site describe the same problem on other flex models and mention a calibration procedure, but none says what the procedure is or where to find it.

I would appreciate it of someone would describe the procedure to tell whee to find it.
Thanks in advance,
Jim Charlton  AD0AB

Answers

• Tom W3FRG
    Tom W3FRG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    On the radio screen Press MENU.
    On the left side of the screen a list will appear.
    Press Radio

Under Frequency Offset Press Start.
    The radio will now automatically zero beat to the WWV station selected.

Hope this solves your problem.

73 Tom W3FRG

• Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    You have to have antenna connected to antenna 1. Found out the hard way it would not work off of antenna 2
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Page 113 of the flex 6400m/6600m manual for smartsdr version 2.1.30 dated 29 January 2018.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    here is the page image
  • James Charlton
    James Charlton Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thank you very much! I appreciate the help,
    Jim
  • James Charlton
    James Charlton Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good point.  I'm totally new to Flex and sometimes don't realize exactly what's happening.  Thanks,
    Jim
  • James Charlton
    James Charlton Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks!  I have v 2.2.8 and only looked in that documentation.   I'll download the version you reference,
    Thanks,
    Jim
  • James Charlton
    James Charlton Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Thanks again!  I guess you know what I'll be doing this weekend!
    Jim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.