Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What is the latest production update on the following Flex products: 6400, 6400M, 6600,6600M, softwa

2»

Answers

• ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

PowerSDR?

It must have been those long days at  Friedrichshafen!

:)

Jim

ka7gzr 

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    Whoops.  A long weekend testing 2.0 code.  I corrected my boo-boo.
  • Bill Garfield W1BG
    edited July 2017
    The number of 7300s for sale (used) seems to ebb and flow and all of the "for sale" ones are quickly snapped up within a day or two & within 2~300 of their original selling price.  In contrast, currently I see more ads for used 7600s and those don't seem to be generating much interest, even at half what they originally sold for new.  (7300s obviously appeal to a market segment that 7600s don't.)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.