Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What is the current average ship time after paying invoice?

Ron WD5FUN
Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
edited April 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
What is the current average ship time after paying invoice?

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Averages exactly the amount of time for all parts of a non-specific order to be available, the time for payments and shipping arrangements to be completed, the time for customization & final configuration if required, and varies up an indeterminate number of additional days if the shipper or weather or national holiday or other stuff gets in the way!

More seriously, the order to ship date won't be the same for all items, or even day by day.  It constantly changes.

Always worth calling FRS for lead time status.

Remember that what they will tell you would be for that specific potential order, or in your case payment of an invoice, and you might want to update the shipping schedule with them at the time you actually decide to place your order or when you pay the invoice.

Thread suggestions posted on what one person experienced for their payment-to-ship date isn't really even a guide of what the delay is, even if that same person has another invoice to pay.

There is only one absolute, if you don't pay your invoice, shipment won't happen. 

Again pick up the phone and call them for your situation's personalized response.

Steve K9ZW

• David Salomon
    David Salomon Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Mine was about 3 weeks for a 6600M.  However, I added the MARS option for a non-standard configuration.  Also, I asked them not to ship last week because I was out of town, so it might have shipped earlier had I not made that request.  BTW, Flex was very accommodating and responsive to the requests to add MARS and to delay shipping.  I'll post about MARS performance after I've used it for a bit.

Ordered: 7/10/17
    Invoiced:3/7/18
    Paid: 3/8/18
    Shipped: 3/28/17

73 - David, AG4F
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Everything I have seen people post lately is about 3 weeks.
  • Ron WD5FUN
    Ron WD5FUN Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thanks all for your replies.
  • Robert Lonn
    Robert Lonn Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I presume FLEX provided Tracking Numbers for their shipments... How are they shipped, USP, FedEx, USPS?? And is it FAST 2 day air or Priority mail, or Ground????
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    UPS ground is default. And yes there is a tracking number.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.