Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What is new for the Dayton Hamvention 2015?

13»

Answers

• KM6CQ - Dan
    KM6CQ - Dan Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    The live stream does not work out to Nevada, you will have to tell us if you see anything.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I saw nothing that hinted to a new piece of equipment as only passing shots were made of the Flex booth while I was watching. Most of the vendors where in the process of setting up for tomorrow.
  • Bob - WD8KND
    Bob - WD8KND Member ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Save me a 6300. I'll be there by 10:30AM.

• Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I saw 5 boxes stacked that looked like the one mine came in. Was that 5 of the same computer, or is it one each of a new product line with 5 different computers instead of just 4...? (Anyone can play...............)
  • W5XZ - dan
    W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    K5RC used to say "the bands change every 15 minutes..."

73, w5xz, dan

• Jon - KJ8S
    Jon - KJ8S Member
    edited August 2019

Am I the first one to see this?

http://cart.flexradio.com/Maestro-Pre-Order-Deposit-Only--Total-Introductory-Price-999_p_938.html

Looks neat!

Hope they have a prototype at the show tomorrow.

"Introducing Maestro - an intuitive, plug-and-play control console that directs operation of any FLEX-6000 Signature Series transceiver without need of a traditional PC.  Connect Maestro directly or through your local area network (LAN) to any FLEX-6300, FLEX-6500, or FLEX-6700 transceiver and you are ready to operate."

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019

The first question that come to mind and, undoubtedly will arise in others, will it be able to control the radio over a WAN when 2.0 arises.

Jim, K6QE

• Jon - KJ8S
    Jon - KJ8S Member
    edited May 2015
    Great question.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Regarding WAN integration with SmartSDR v2.0, yes, that is the plan.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I am going to close this topic since we officially announced Maestro.  Please use some of the other threads to post your questions,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.