Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What digital mode is this?

N7BCP
N7BCP Member ✭✭
Here is a Youtube I published - as there is more than one signal on this video - I'm talking about the widest one - one short burst followed by a longer one.  Thanks.

Larry
HB9EYQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oG07cXFLMI

Answers

• Dick Hale
    Dick Hale Member
    edited April 2015
    PSK63?
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yep

It's The RSID initially then the PSK 63 I believe and it's also the right frequency for it.

It could have even been me I have been on often the past few days.

Ian
    KM4CQG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.