Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What are the step to use the Hand mike with RJ-45 connection on Maestro.Ca not working on my side ?

Simon Lambert
Simon Lambert Member
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Nothing audio with my microphone on the RJ-45 connection on my my Maestro?

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    What mic you using and have you selected right Mic input in config?
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The mic plugged into Mic 1 is the hand mic on the RJ45 connector.   Make sure you select Mic 1 on the Mic selection.

Don't forget, there is a manual for the Maestro

https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/maestro-user-guide-pdf/

Check page 51 part 13.2.

Mike va3mw
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks!I will check...

• Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited June 2016
    I have a Yaesu hand mike With RJ-45 connection .Normaly the pine out of the Flex are the same like Yaesu?
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The Yaesu MH-59 DTMF MIC won't work but the MH-36 does work on my Maestro, HOWEVER the PTT ground / Shield is on the wrong pin, it is on the MIC-- PIN instead of PIN7 on the RJ-45 like the manual says but seems to work OK, there is not even a wire to the FLEX GND pin on the RJ-45 on the MH-36 to tie too. 
    Be sure to set MIC input to use MIC1.

good luck

Bret
    WX7Y

• Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank's a lot I think you have find the problem!!!

Simon-ve2sim
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited June 2016
    I Have the DTMF MH-48A6J  microphone. And the pine out look's same.I will buy a Flex microphone...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.