Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

what am i doing wrong

hi all,hope someone can help me,i have v2 installed on my main computer and wish to install it on my laptopthe problem i have is i have downloaded andinstalled on my laptop it says its the current v2,but when i try to start it it says i have to up date,so i click on this and its says it has to downgrade to the same as whats on my main computer,so i follow the instructions and it downgrads my main computer,could someone tell me what im doing wrong,im trying to get this done wirelessly is that the problem.thanks tony

Answers

• k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Wireless updates worked at this station. Are you deleting the previous versions of S-SDR?  The shortcuts are often pointing to a previous version and not the latest installed.
  • Tony Hateley
    Tony Hateley Member
    edited June 2018
    Previous version deleted
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You are most likely using 2 different versions of V2.
    I believe the list is 2.1.30,  2.1.32 and 2.2.8 .

Make sure both PCs are using the latest and greatest.

http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/smartsdr_v2-2-8_installer-exe/

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You have to update the flexradio first
  • K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Make surer that you are clicking on the correct ICON for 2.2.8, each software version has it's own ICON.
    Gayle
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Steven, as soon as the radio connects with the computer it updates as needed.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    WHAT Radio model are you using?

• Tony Hateley
    Tony Hateley Member
    edited June 2018
    All sorted,I was using 2 different versions of v2,having one of my senior moments lol.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.