Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Web site suggestion

Michael Coslo
Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in New Ideas
Is there the possibility of putting a link to the main Flex site from the Community page?
1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Milen KG2C
    Milen KG2C Member
    edited May 2020
    If you scroll down there is a category called Related on the right. The first link is the website.
  • Jean_Luc F5JRC
    Jean_Luc F5JRC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I don't see this link. Bottom right?
  • Milen KG2C
    Milen KG2C Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes, very near the bottom of the page, past all the Categories, Elmers and the Share Your Expertise section.
  • Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Excellent idea and long overdue. Also, how about an OBVIOUS link from Community back to the FLEX main page?
  • Jean_Luc F5JRC
    Jean_Luc F5JRC Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Milen, this category is only displayed on the home page. :-)
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Okay, I don't see it, perhaps my browser or something. 
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    What I was thinking about was a link I could go to from every page. At the top of the page. Anyhow, if I go to the home page, I can find it. 

It isn't a big deal, just a convenience. To date, with no obvious link, I've used a bookmark. 
  • Jean_Luc F5JRC
    Jean_Luc F5JRC Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    You can see it if you click on the homepage button and scroll down to the bottom right. Not very obvious!
  • Milen KG2C
    Milen KG2C Member
    edited July 2017
    Ah yes, you are correct. I hadn't even noticed but then again I rarely have needed to go from here to the Flex site.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    Since the Community software is SaaS, we have limited control to be able to customize it.  What we have implemented is the external link functionality offered. 
  • N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Facebook page hasn't been updated since May 12th. Not griping just noticed it.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Okay, it is what it is. At least I found there was a link buried in the main community page 8^)
  • Greg N8GD
    Greg N8GD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The link is much more obvious if you click on the "About" link at the top of the page.  It's right there on the right hand side of the page, without any scrolling down necessary.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.