Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WaveformStatusRecieved missing in Flexlib.... is there a newer version?

Options
Richard G7EIX
Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
edited November 2015 in SmartSDR API

I have a day of play today, so I was compiling the CODEC2 GUI example - I have everything compiling ok - but when it comes to the final steps I am getting:

Error 1 'Flex.Smoothlake.FlexLib.Slice' does not contain a definition for 'WaveformStatusReceived' and no extension method 'WaveformStatusReceived' accepting a first argument of type 'Flex.Smoothlake.FlexLib.Slice' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Is there a newer version of the FlexLib code to compile with the missing definitions?

..........and...... any instructions on compiling and installing the Radio code for the CODEC2 example?  I'm assuming GNU C++ at this time.... base on a few glances...

Not seeing much in the Wiki, Github.....or elsewhere.

Thx!

W4/G7EIX

Richard

Answers

• Bill - K7UOP
    Bill - K7UOP Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Richard, I found that flexLib v1.39 (available on the download site - see Tim's recent post here for a link) has the Waveform API support. CODEC2 GUI compiles ok now.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Excellent. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.