Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Waterfall question

plain ol Bill
plain ol Bill Member
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Curious if there is a way to extend the frequency setting line shown on the top part of the panadapter to show on the waterfall also. I have had occasion when it would be nice to be able to see where the signal you can see on the waterfall came from after the source is no longer broadcasting.
Example - I am listening or broadcasting on one frequency and notice on the waterfall a signal I would like to go to - a little time passes - that little yellow freq line would get you close if you could extend it to the signal you saw.

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

You can scroll backwards in time by scrubbing the right hand side of the waterfall. The length depends on your system setup (waterfall speed, available memory, etc.).

That should allow you to find a signal after it was finished *transmitting* - hope that helps.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.