Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Waterfall location

There are many you tube videos showing the waterfall and pan adapter stacked on the left side of the screen. I figured out how to raise and lower the bottom edge but how do i make the sides smaller and move it to the left?Jim

Answers

• lyndy brannen
    lyndy brannen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Drag and drop the Radio Panel to the left side of the screen.

• James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited May 2018
    Thanks but it doesnt work. I can select the top bar of the scrren and move the window, but when i felease the mouse nothing happens. Flex people?
  • lyndy brannen
    lyndy brannen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Pick up right next to the  EQ tab. If you are getting  just one of the panels to move you are picking up too low. Works every time.

• James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited May 2018
    That moves the contro,s on the right side bit i am still inable to move the waterfall or the panadapter.
  • lyndy brannen
    lyndy brannen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I see, I did not understand your question. 

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    You use the display (panadapter) window sizing controls The "bar" and to maximize the window.  That will result is the other panadapters to resize.
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Tim where is the bar you are referring to?
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    Ps how do you create anothe panadapter and another waterfall? When i right click on the pan adapter or the waterfall creat another slicw shows ip whic appears in the one panadapter open but does not create a second pan adapter or waterfall. This is missing from the documentation. Jim
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    It is on top right-hand corner of every Panadapter window.  It is a small box with a bar at the top.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    This is documented in the SmartSDR for Windows Software User's Guide.

You click on the icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen that shows a spectrum with a "+" to add a panadapter.  If you mouse over the controls, a tool tip will describe their function.
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    thanks that helps me create a new waterfall but how do you make it smaller on the left side of the screen. as mentioned when i click on the to waterfall tool bar for waterfall or pan adapter and move it to the left and release the mouse it moves back to full screen to the right. there is no information in the documentation that i can find how to do this. i have searched on you tube and cant find anything also.
    Jim
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    test to get this comment to display
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    ps, after creating a second waterfall it as all black there are no frequencies showing that exist in the second pan adapter.
    jim
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    clicking opn Live solves this problem
  • James Madden
    James Madden Member
    edited November 2016
    Problem solved clicking th3 right square in the top of a panadapter moves it to the left. Didnt see that mentioned anywhere in the documentation.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.