Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wanted: Flex 6500

Steve G1XOW
Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hi All,

Looking for a Flex 6500 in very good (never repaired) condition, ideally less than 2 years old. £3,000-ish cash waiting from UK buyer.

May consider shipment from EU or even NA/SA if the price is right with cost of shipping etc.

please email details and price being asked to steve@g1xow.uk

Answers

• N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I know Fred AA7BQ the owner of QRZ has his up for $4k USD but it sounds like it's out of your price range.
  • K5CG
    K5CG Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    £3,000-ish is $3,820-ish, not too far off the mark.
  • Steve G1XOW
    Steve G1XOW Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Rory,

I have done my homework on this and £3k (3.3-3.4k euro) is about on the money here in EU. There was a UK trade dealer recently that also had one for £2,995 and that one included shipping and 6 month warranty too. Missed that one so still looking.

Thanks to those who have already sent suggestions via email. I'm hoping for a nice Christmas pressy for all my hard work this year, so any more info/offers welcome.

...soon with an F6300 for sale.

73 de Steve G1XOW

• Graham Smith
    Graham Smith Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi Steve, l have one available. Sent pm to your qrz address 73 Graham G8DST

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.