Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Want to use CCW SDR4+ as 2nd Recvr with Flex-3000

Top Dawg
Top Dawg Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
I have a Cross Country Wireless SDR4+ receiver that I would like to integrate with my
Flex-3000 system. The  SDR4+ can and does use earlier versions of PowerSDR 2.0 which leads me to believe it may also work with the Flex. Can someone point me in the right direction to do this?

73 Robert AA6UP

Answers

• K2CM
    K2CM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    What do you mean by "integration"? Do you want to put it inside the box? Do you want to display the output on the Flex panadapter? Neither of these two options are possible. As far as making it a second receiver with the Flex, you could certainly do a bit of audio manipulation and put the F3000 on the right channel, and the other unit on the left channel.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.